Selsia growth unprecedentedReturn to news
11th December 2017
Selsia continues to show unprecedented growth in the central accident repair management sector with volume referrals running in the region of 40% up year on year.
The growth comes from a combination of new business acquisitions as well as an increase in activity from Selsia’s existing fleet clients. In addition, its segmentation into cars and vans, commercial vehicles and mobile services has enabled Selsia to create a clear strategy in which to develop its service offering for every type and size of fleet operator. 2018 promises to be a very exciting year for Selsia’s 180 strong approved accident repair network as the company continues its expansion with new business acquisitions.
- Selsia appoints Danielle Costello 12/01/18
- Selsia appoints AkzoNobel for their new fleet initiative 20/11/17
- Selsia appointed by Star 16/11/17
- Selsia, Repairers’ Choice finalist 16/11/17
- Unbundling? Talk to Selsia 06/11/17