Selsia strengthens operations teamReturn to news
9th November 2015
Due to continuous business expansion with existing and new fleet clients, Selsia Vehicle Accident Centres has strengthened its internal operations team with the appointment of Lee Elliot.
In his new operational support role, Lee will be responsible for all aspects of fleet client liaison. This will include progress chasing deployed repairs through Selsia’s approved network and ensuring total visibility of repair status on Selsia’s award winning repair management portal. This will ensure that the centrally managed network continues to deliver its high standard of accident repair services to its growing fleet client base.
- Selsia appoints Danielle Costello 12/01/18
- Selsia growth unprecedented 11/12/17
- Selsia appoints AkzoNobel for their new fleet initiative 20/11/17
- Selsia appointed by Star 16/11/17
- Selsia, Repairers’ Choice finalist 16/11/17