Selsia supports ICFMReturn to news
22nd May 2019
Selsia was pleased to be supporting the Institute of Car Fleet Management’s (ICFM) annual conference at Wembley Stadium on 21st May 2019.
The conference’s content was rich with discussions about the challenges facing today’s fleet managers, with particular reference to emissions, alternative fuel technologies and the decisions facing fleet managers regarding which forms of drivetrains they should be looking at for the years ahead. There appeared to be overwhelming evidence that hydrogen fuel cell technology would eventually be the way forward due to the abundance of hydrogen available and zero emissions with only water coming from the tailpipe.
The conference was enhanced considerably by the presence John Motson, OBE who presented this year’s ICFM Awards as well giving an extremely funny and informative presentation about his career commentating on football at the BBC which was rich with amusing anecdotes.
“Motty” takes time to visit the Selsia team at the ICFM annual conference
- Jaguar Land Rover to start testing hydrogen-powered Defender fuel cell prototype 16/06/21
- UK road traffic back at pre-Covid levels 03/06/21
- Plans for £20m waste plastic-to-hydrogen facility in Scotland 02/06/21
- Precious metal rise causing spike in catalytic converter thefts 25/05/21
- Mercedes to test fuel-cell truck on public roads this year 20/05/21