Your online portal
Connecting all the stakeholders in the accident repair process
Selsia’s award winning, CAPS connected online repair management portal, Selsia Central, gives fleet managers total control over the accident repair process, at their fingertips. Used by Selsia’s approved network of over 200 approved accident repair centres and fleet clients, Selsia Central is available as a free of charge, online application for Selsia’s car, van and commercial vehicle operating clients.
With password access to the portal, clients can create their own new cases and an instruction, along with their pre-agreed SLA, is quickly transmitted to the closest approved Selsia repairer. This can also be carried out at Selsia’s 24 hour call centre. Shortly afterwards, estimates and images can be viewed online and authorised immediately to reduce vehicle loss of use. Repairs can then be progress tracked with key milestone dates right through to collection or delivery. As a CAPS connected system, you will receive real time updates on vehicle repair progress, which will help you make informed decisions with regards to vehicle availaility. All documentation, by vehicle and registration relating to the case can be viewed online at any time. For budgeting and control purposes, essential management information and key performance indicators can also be extracted from Selsia Central. Depending on the fleet’s requirements and depot protocol, Selsia can give either fully integrated or read only access to the system.
- Quick and easy to set up with secure access
- White labelled if required
- GDPR compliant
- Rapid deployment of damaged vehicles
- Instant access to over 200 approved and audited car, van and HGV bodyshops
- Free connected accident reporting phone app for clients’ drivers
- Insurer communication
- Estimates and clear images
- Engineers’ reports
- Estimate authorisation facility
- CAPS connected and live repair updates
- Communicate with the repairers
- Interactive notes throughout the repair
- Fully supported by Selsia’s Operations Team
- Complete case histories with notes
- Central accident repair invoicing
- Full KPIs and repair costs
There is no charge for registered clients to use the Selsia Central repair management platform.