Capacity issues on the horizonReturn to news
19th August 2019
As a member of Modern Insurance Magazine’s Editorial Board, Selsia was pleased to comment on the serious issue of bodyshop repair capacities for insurers and claims solutions providers in the coming years.
In fact, so important is this issue, that there were additional comments from other industry players and these can be seen by clicking on the link below. Articles on pages 27, 31, 39 and 41 cover this very important issue. Needless to say, working with a multi-site, centrally managed accident repair network like Selsia’s is a key part of the strategy of helping to secure repair capacity.
Click on this link: https://issuu.com/modernlawmagazine/docs/mim39
- HGV driving test changes risks accident rise, says insurance firm 17/09/21
- Self-insured fleets: Balancing the risks 14/09/21
- New HSE driving at work guidance marks “major expansion” for fleet responsibilities 13/09/21
- Shell aims to install 50,000 on-street EV charge points by 2025 03/09/21
- Government’s Hydrogen Strategy targets heavy transport 17/08/21