CAPS reports 13% rise in claims through JuneReturn to news
6th July 2021
The latest CAPS Consortium motor claims analysis, for June, shows a 13% increase in claims activity exchanged across its platform compared to the preceding month.
For the same period, supply chain transmissions (covering parts, mobility, systems) increased by 14%.
The new figures are 82% for unique claims (up from 69% in May) and 87% for supply chain transmissions (up from 73% in May), compared to pre-pandemic peaks.
The monthly report from CAPS (Common Automotive Platform Standard) looks at the level of claims and supply chain transmissions exchanged across its platform, which includes more than 1,200 registered bodyshops.
The report, shown in full below, also includes indications of regional growth across the UK with Wales, London and the south east showing the largest rises.
- HGV driving test changes risks accident rise, says insurance firm 17/09/21
- Self-insured fleets: Balancing the risks 14/09/21
- New HSE driving at work guidance marks “major expansion” for fleet responsibilities 13/09/21
- Shell aims to install 50,000 on-street EV charge points by 2025 03/09/21
- Government’s Hydrogen Strategy targets heavy transport 17/08/21