Selsia appointed by RSPBReturn to news
23rd March 2017
Selsia has been appointed by RSPB to centrally manage accident repairs for their fleet of vehicles across the UK.
With thousands of volunteers and over 200 nature reserves in marshes, heathland, estuaries and cliffs and offices across the UK, RSPB’s work is diverse and comes in many forms – from species recovery and large-scale conservation, to policy-influencing and inspiring change or action. RSPB also runs events all around the UK, from family fun days to guided walks on nature reserves.
Selsia’s marketing director, Neil Marcus commented: “we are very proud to have been selected by RSPB to centrally manage their fleet’s accident repairs. The organisation is very well respected in giving nature a home and we are more than proud to be supporting their fleet management activities. At Selsia, like RSPB, we are also very mindful of environmental issues. Consequently, our network of approved repairers constantly reduce their impact on the environment through the use of waterborne and high solids coatings, adopting correct waste management procedures, use of re-cycled green parts and planned maintenance of repair equipment, including spray booths and filtration systems”.
- Jaguar Land Rover to start testing hydrogen-powered Defender fuel cell prototype 16/06/21
- UK road traffic back at pre-Covid levels 03/06/21
- Plans for £20m waste plastic-to-hydrogen facility in Scotland 02/06/21
- Precious metal rise causing spike in catalytic converter thefts 25/05/21
- Mercedes to test fuel-cell truck on public roads this year 20/05/21