Selsia appointed by RSPBReturn to news
23rd March 2017
Selsia has been appointed by RSPB to centrally manage accident repairs for their fleet of vehicles across the UK.
With thousands of volunteers and over 200 nature reserves in marshes, heathland, estuaries and cliffs and offices across the UK, RSPB’s work is diverse and comes in many forms – from species recovery and large-scale conservation, to policy-influencing and inspiring change or action. RSPB also runs events all around the UK, from family fun days to guided walks on nature reserves.
Selsia’s marketing director, Neil Marcus commented: “we are very proud to have been selected by RSPB to centrally manage their fleet’s accident repairs. The organisation is very well respected in giving nature a home and we are more than proud to be supporting their fleet management activities. At Selsia, like RSPB, we are also very mindful of environmental issues. Consequently, our network of approved repairers constantly reduce their impact on the environment through the use of waterborne and high solids coatings, adopting correct waste management procedures, use of re-cycled green parts and planned maintenance of repair equipment, including spray booths and filtration systems”.
- CarComm Coachworks expands to 55,000 sq ft of workshop space 28/07/21
- Warning of ‘unprecedented’ summer traffic for UK’s roads 19/07/21
- Petition launched to recognise “skilled” HGV drivers 14/07/21
- CAPS reports 13% rise in claims through June 06/07/21
- UK CV production up 2.2% on pre-pandemic levels 29/06/21