Denise Abbiss joins SelsiaReturn to news
12th June 2019
We are pleased to announce the appointment of Denise Abbiss as Operations Controller within our busy customer support team.
With over ten years of experience in fleet management, Denise is very experienced in all aspects of fleet administration. Working on behalf of leading UK fleets, she delivered a variety of services including accident repair management, logistics, general fleet and driver administration. Commenting on her appointment, Denise said “I am so pleased to be joining Selsia, particularly as they were voted the UK’s favourite accident management provider in the ABP Repairers’ Choice Awards. I see it as my job to ensure we win the award again by helping to offer our fleet clients and approved repairers an outstanding level of service”.
- HGV driving test changes risks accident rise, says insurance firm 17/09/21
- Self-insured fleets: Balancing the risks 14/09/21
- New HSE driving at work guidance marks “major expansion” for fleet responsibilities 13/09/21
- Shell aims to install 50,000 on-street EV charge points by 2025 03/09/21
- Government’s Hydrogen Strategy targets heavy transport 17/08/21