Happy 2021!Return to news
1st January 2021
Well, most of us will be glad to see the back of 2020 – it’s been a year like no other, with our lives and the economy severely affected by the Covid-19 pandemic and areas being plunged into the toughest of restrictions.
Despite such a difficult and challenging year, the Selsia team and our approved repairers are very optimistic about 2021 and what it will bring. There’s no doubt, the economy has some re-building to do and we’re looking forward to playing our part in delivering professional, outsourced accident repair management services to clients who are also focusing on getting the economy moving again.
Here’s to better times in 2021 and a very Happy New Year!
- HGV driving test changes risks accident rise, says insurance firm 17/09/21
- Self-insured fleets: Balancing the risks 14/09/21
- New HSE driving at work guidance marks “major expansion” for fleet responsibilities 13/09/21
- Shell aims to install 50,000 on-street EV charge points by 2025 03/09/21
- Government’s Hydrogen Strategy targets heavy transport 17/08/21