Only a week to go!Return to news
25th September 2019
If you haven’t already registered to attend Fleet LIVE at the NEC on 8th-9th October, simply click on the link below.
We’ll be there on stand P62 to discuss with you all your vehicle accident repair requirements for cars, vans and HGVs. Regardless of whether you’re a fleet management company looking to out-source accident repair management, a seasoned fleet manager, new to fleet management or have been given fleet management responsibility as part of your procurement, finance or HR duties, Selsia is here to help you with a bespoke, centrally managed accident repair solution. From FNOL to central invoicing, we’ve got it all covered for you!
- HGV driving test changes risks accident rise, says insurance firm 17/09/21
- Self-insured fleets: Balancing the risks 14/09/21
- New HSE driving at work guidance marks “major expansion” for fleet responsibilities 13/09/21
- Shell aims to install 50,000 on-street EV charge points by 2025 03/09/21
- Government’s Hydrogen Strategy targets heavy transport 17/08/21