Selsia’s Car & van and HGV winnersReturn to news
15th May 2019
Selsia was pleased to present two awards at this year’s ABP British Bodyshop Awards at the InterContinental London – The O2. The two awards were for Selsia’s Car & Van Repairer of the Year and Selsia’s HGV Repairer of the Year.
The award for Car & Van Repairer of the Year went to GW Bodyshop, Huddersfield and was accepted by Shane Wooler from Selsia Sales Director, Nev Dickson. The award for HGV Repairer of the Year went to C&C Vehicle Services, Oldham and was accepted by Mark Newnes, Adam Nanyn and the team from Nev Dickson.
Commenting on the awards, Nev Dickson said “we are now in our 10th year with 200 approved car, van and HGV repairers and we have a suite of centrally managed accident repair services which has delivered outstanding services to our fleet customers. We are enormously grateful to the repairers who have supported us on this journey and we have recognised two of them at these awards. As the ABP Repairer’s Choice Winners for best Accident Management Company 2018, we really appreciate how important industry recognition can be and look forward to delivering outstanding services with the support of our fantastic repairer network”.
- Jaguar Land Rover to start testing hydrogen-powered Defender fuel cell prototype 16/06/21
- UK road traffic back at pre-Covid levels 03/06/21
- Plans for £20m waste plastic-to-hydrogen facility in Scotland 02/06/21
- Precious metal rise causing spike in catalytic converter thefts 25/05/21
- Mercedes to test fuel-cell truck on public roads this year 20/05/21