UBT Motorfleet appoints SelsiaReturn to news
14th June 2019
Selsia has been appointed by UBT Motorfleet as their approved accident repair partner for their UK Community.
UBT is responsible for appointing suppliers across a range of sectors, including business services, insurance, IT, marketing & media, motor vehicles, fleet, professional services and utilities for their community of over 17,000 members and 1,100 businesses, between them running some 15,000 vehicles. The Community is very loyal to the approved suppliers and whenever services are used, the Community benefits as it helps to fund education and other charitable causes.
Selsia Marketing Director, Neil Marcus commented “We are very honoured to have been appointed by UBT and we all look forward to delivering our usual high standard of accident repair services across the UK for the Community”.
- HGV driving test changes risks accident rise, says insurance firm 17/09/21
- Self-insured fleets: Balancing the risks 14/09/21
- New HSE driving at work guidance marks “major expansion” for fleet responsibilities 13/09/21
- Shell aims to install 50,000 on-street EV charge points by 2025 03/09/21
- Government’s Hydrogen Strategy targets heavy transport 17/08/21